Awesome pictures!! Looks like you guys had fun!! My kids are so bummed that the show's not on anymore!! (Well, at least with Sione & Filipe anyway!!) :)
Love all your pics and the details of your journey :) So fun. You guys should get new family pics done...the one on the right is a little out-dated now ;)
Such cute pictures! Sounds like such a fun trip, I'm jealous! I'm so sad Biggest Loser is over, it was so fun watching Sione! He looks amazing, and is truly inspiring! You guys are such a beautiful couple!!!
4 comments:
Awesome pictures!! Looks like you guys had fun!! My kids are so bummed that the show's not on anymore!! (Well, at least with Sione & Filipe anyway!!) :)
Love all your pics and the details of your journey :) So fun. You guys should get new family pics done...the one on the right is a little out-dated now ;)
Such cute pictures! Sounds like such a fun trip, I'm jealous! I'm so sad Biggest Loser is over, it was so fun watching Sione! He looks amazing, and is truly inspiring! You guys are such a beautiful couple!!!
What an experince!! I am so proud of you guys!! Matt and I LOVED watching biggest loser and Sione! You guys looks amazing!!
Post a Comment