To get you all caught up I figured I'd start with our anniversary. Last month we celebrated our 7th year of marriage. Sione had to speak at an event on our anniversary so we didn't really celebrate. We went shopping together so we kind of picked out our own gifts - isn't that romantic? :) Oh well, it's just being together that counts, right!? I can't believe that it's already been 7 years - it seriously does seem like it's only been like 6 1/2!!! Hahaha!!! Time has really flown by so we must be having lots of fun! I remember when I first met Sione about 10 years ago & I just kind of knew that one day we'd be married & I feel so blessed to be his wife. Love you Sione!!
So Sione thinks he gets a little gipped on his birthdays since it's 2 days after our anniversary- I tell him you got the best B-Day present ever----ME! :) We had a nice day together for his birthday- we went to a movie & got something to eat....again, not the most exciting, but we love to spend time together when we can. Happy 31st Sione!!!
I'm so mad I guess I forgot to get a picture on his birthday.



No comments:
Post a Comment