So as many of you may know I am not the craftiest person in the world - I would love to be & you'd think that since my mom is totally crafty that I would have inherited some of her talent, but no. So a couple weeks ago it was my turn to plan the project for our Activity Day with the girls in my class & I wanted to do something cute for Mother's Day. I saw this little craft on line & thought it was adorable so here is my attempt at being crafty. I guess this craft has been around a while, but this is the first I had seen of it. It was called a Sundae Bath....you fill a cup with bath salts then stuff a loofah in it to look like whipped cream, add a bath bead on top, stick a straw in it & then you have a "sundae". There's a little poem that goes with it that was really cute- the girls seemed to like it & I hope their moms enjoyed it.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
My little craft project
So as many of you may know I am not the craftiest person in the world - I would love to be & you'd think that since my mom is totally crafty that I would have inherited some of her talent, but no. So a couple weeks ago it was my turn to plan the project for our Activity Day with the girls in my class & I wanted to do something cute for Mother's Day. I saw this little craft on line & thought it was adorable so here is my attempt at being crafty. I guess this craft has been around a while, but this is the first I had seen of it. It was called a Sundae Bath....you fill a cup with bath salts then stuff a loofah in it to look like whipped cream, add a bath bead on top, stick a straw in it & then you have a "sundae". There's a little poem that goes with it that was really cute- the girls seemed to like it & I hope their moms enjoyed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is way cute!! Of course you're crafty - look what you made!! :) Besides, you didn't have to say it's been around a while & you found it online . . . just say "look what I made!!" :)
well look at you crafty carol! j/k they were very cute!!
that's totally a cute and EASY idea! Love it!
those are soooo stinking cute!!
Post a Comment