My Mother's Day was great this year. On Saturday Sione & the kids surprised me with flowers & the cutest bouquet of balloons - which have lasted forever by the way. It was really cute to see them give me gifts now that they're getting old enough to kind of understand. On Sunday we spent some time over at the Fa's and then we headed over to Kalli's house for desserts. It was a really fun day spent with family & all the mothers in my life. Being a mother is a lot more than I had ever expected, but a lot more fun that I thought it would be too. (most days) :)
I am so grateful for the best mother in the ENTIRE world & a wonderful mother-in-law, sisters, & sister-in-laws. Hope you all had a fun, relaxing Mother's Day!
As you can see Maizi was not in the "picture taking mood"



2 comments:
Just love her hand on her hip - she looks like she's waiting for you, saying, "ok, where is she - let's get this over!!" :)
tiffany took the words right out of my mouth. what a pill she is
Post a Comment