***Sorry for the rambling, boring post.....feel free to skip my commentary and go to the slideshow. :)
Our first stop was It's a Small World- still the same old ride, but still cute (and a little annoying). The kids liked it so that was fun. Then on to the main event.....The Princesses!!! Oh my Gosh!!! We waited in line for an hour & a half to see them. Yes- we are crazy! I'm pretty sure that's the only time I'm going to get Maizi to stand by me for that long---ever! We got to see Tiana (Princess & the Frog), Ariel, and Cinderella. These are all favorites of Maizi's, but then again, I think she just loves them all. I was afraid that she wouldn't talk to them when we finally had our turn, but she did ok. If you see in the pictures she does this thing with putting her fingers in her mouth when she get nervous or something- and naturally when we left she wanted to do it again. Ummm...I don't think so. :) We did all the other kid rides- Dumbo was a big hit. Maizi was laughing hysterically and Soakai was loving every minute of it. Soakai also thought the Tea Cups were a blast. We also walked over to California Adventure- we've never been there so it was cool to see what it was all about. We did a very quick tour of it so it would be nice to go back and actually do some of the rides there. It seems like it's more for adults though so maybe that's a trip without the kids. After a few hours the kids were getting tired so we headed back for naps. We got all rested up & went back to squeeze in some more rides before the Fireworks show. I've never seen the Fireworks before & it was amazing....very crowded, but totally worth staying for. We can't wait to go back! Lots & lots of fun!!



No comments:
Post a Comment