

I have been debating on posting this entry for a few days but I really feel like I need to. I am so grateful for my family and for my friends- especially at this time. I am so lucky to be surrounded by such a wonderful family that I know will always be there for me. This has been a difficult time for us, but knowing that we will all see Shane again is comforting. I know that he will have a hand in all of our lives and I know that as hard as it is to accept, he is where he needs to be right now and there was a greater need for him with our Heavenly Father. Our prayers are with Melisha, Kezlie, Cory, Jeri, Austin, Bronson & Kassidi.



12 comments:
I'm so sorry you have to go through but I'm so glad you guys are sealed to each other for eternity. Please call me if you need anything Britni!
My heart goes out to you! Being so close in age and growing up together.... I cant imagine losing someone that close in my family! I'm sure he was more like a brother to you instead of a nephew, too.
I'm so thankful for the knowledge of the gospel that lets us know that we can see our loved ones again! How exciting that will be after such a long time! He sounds like he was such a great guy, I'm sure the Lord needed him for something great :) Love ya Britni!
Britni-that was so beautiful. I know that you are right when you say he will have a hand in your lives. I know that my grandparents who have died still play a huge role in my life everyday. You know I'm here if you need anything (gosh I'm such a broken record). Love you!
Brit- That was an amazing post!! Just know that we love you guys and we're think about you and, your in our prayers. Love ya.
words can't express how i feel for you and your family i really can't even imagine what you guys are feeling but i truly have sorrow for your loss and know that as much as you try to accept this loss i hope you feel comfort in some things my prayers goes out to the you....your family...
I heard the news and I am so very sorry. I didn't know Shane very well but I have always heard such great things about him, but I knew Melisha really well and my heart just breaks for her. I can't even imagine the kind of pain and heartache she is feeling with the rest of you. Thank goodness for the plan of salvation and our knowledge that families can be together forever. You are all in my thoughts and prayers!
Love you! So greatful for family.
I was so sad when I heard this story. I am so sorry for the pain you are experiencing, glad you have such a great family to help you get through this. I am so sorry.
Thanks Britni...(about my hair) kind of a scary thing... :)
Now how do you know him? (if you don't mind me asking) I heard about it on the news...and it is always a sad thing, but then when you hear that he had just had a baby, and was just starting a family. My heart just broke for his poor wife. Im so sorry for all of you who knew him.
Shane is my adorable nephew but I it always felt like he was more like a little brother since we're so close in age. Kinda weird being an aunt when your 3 years old. :)
Britni~ We were so sad to hear of the loss of your nephew. It's so hard to lose family and someone so close. What a huge blessing tho, to know that you will see him again! There is no greater comfort than to know he is with our Heavenly Father, and that he is serving a greater purpose there~ and waits for his family to be reunited. I know he watches over you and I have no doubt that he walks with your family, while you grieve his loss. You and your family are in our prayers! The tribute you emailed was beautiful. Was sad to see such sorrow, but there were some great pictures, depicting the comfort that the Lord sent...you could almost see the angels that I know attended...We love ya!!
Im SO sorry! There just aren't the right words!!
Post a Comment