Monday, April 13, 2009

Headed to the Big Apple

I just wanted to remind you all to tune in to the Today show on Tuesday morning (it should be around 9am, but not for sure on that)  Sione will be on to talk about his elimination & the show.  I am SO excited to go with him to New York.  We've always talked about going there & now is our chance.  I'll be sure to take lots of pictures & blog as soon as we get back. :)    Thanks a gazillion to my mom for watching our kids for us!!!!  Now I really need to get off this dang computer & go pack since  we leave in about 3 hrs & I haven't gotten anything done yet. 

6 comments:

The Griffins said...

AAHH!! How fun! I didn't know you got to go too!! I can't wait to see your pictures :)

Fig Family said...

I missed the interview because of the stupid presidential economic speech!! I'll watch it online though! Tonight's show made me even more mad! I'm so sick Of Ron "playing" the game but acting like he's not. Now he and Mike are the only remaining couple! ugh!
Anyway...sorry! I hope you guys have a great time!! It's fun there...I miss being back east! :)

Duncan Family said...

The Presidents on every channel :(
I was so mad last night. Really Tara, just let someone else win one time.
And Ron - just hate him

hansen family said...

Brit- I had so much fun with you guys last nigt. I havn't laughed that hard in a while, thanks I needed that =) We'll see you on saturday and I'm bringing a dessert. See you then love ya =)

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

stupid obama.
i need to watch it online.

Charmaine said...

Have fun!! (or I hope you had fun!) Can't wait to see the pictures!