Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Filipe we are SO proud of you!!  At least you & Sione can walk away from all of this knowing that you played fair, honestly & with integrity which is a heck of a lot more than I can say for the rest of the contestants.  You guys look amazing!! :)

WORST FINAL FOUR EVER!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say I agree with you there...how is it that Ron can still be there? He should have been gone episodes ago...how can he get away with what he's gotten away with. Such a scum bag!

john:and:aim said...

Nicely said! And I absolutely agree. We will NEVER watch the series again - it's been horrible to see how some of the "contestants" act and play. I'm sure knowing all the behind the scenes is even harder for you guys!! We're so proud of Sione & Filipe...

Charmaine said...

I totally agree!! I never thought I would say this, but I hope TARA wins (Helen doesn't have a chance)! And I hope Mike gets voted off! That'll show them! Karma always comes back to bite you!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i dont want any of them to win.

Duncan Family said...

just wish we could vote 2 people off - you know the "chess players"

Castle Family said...

ditto, to everything you said!

Westover Bunch said...

We could not believe it!! Whoever said that Ron was "the Godfather" is right I wish we could vote him and Mike both off!!