Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thanks A Lot Laura!!!

I hate Ron- I hate Mike- I hate Laura!!! You all know where you can go! If it wasn't for Kristin & her stupid decision last week to keep that evil, manipulative, backstabbing piece of crap man (otherwise known as Ron) Sione would still be there & he would of won the whole thing. I bet she's sorry now- aren't you Kristin?!  What they failed to show was all of Mike & Ron's scheming the weeks prior to get rid of Filipe & Sione... so what's the big shock that they voted for Ron last week.  I guess some people know how to dish it, but they don't know how to take it. Charma...it will get all of you in the end.  We all know now that Sione will be the At Home Biggest Loser & I can't wait to see Mike & Ron's faces when he wins.  
But, I'm not bitter about any of this. :)    
 
I have no idea why his shirt looks purple in this picture.
The Biggest Loser

12 comments:

hansen family said...

Woo Hoo!! Way to go!! We're so proud of you Sione!! You did great and you look awesome. In my opinion you were the winner. We love you guys =)

Triumph and Roxxi said...

Go Sione!!
Too Bad Lucifer and his off spring were on the show or you would have taken it all!!!!!!!
By the way look it up on NBC and they show even more like you guys on quad

Matt and Katelyn said...

I was SOOO mad last night. Then I cried because I saw everyone on TV and im stuck here in Texas. Ha. I cant stand them either!!!!! But, on a positive note, Sione did great! Im excited to see you guys. Im visiting at the end of the month:) Love and miss you!!!

Terri said...

Now I understand why Sione hates Mike and Ron so much! Ew he is a nasty, hair man with dog boobs.

Castle Family said...

I couldn't stand last season because of all the scheming!! Now, it's back and Sione's gone too. :( Last night was crap. I heard that Filipe is baptizing Kristin...true???

Quincy said...

Okay, I take back what I said Friday to you...I wondered why they voted for Ron. I now see why. I no longer like the brown team! Way to go Sione! You know he was such a threat they had to pick him. Your family was all so cute on the show last night...even you girls at the gym :)

Martinez Family said...

You go girl!! :) We all feel the same! Ron is so nasty & just too lazy - he should have been gone a long time ago!! He's only there out of pity!! Anywho - way to go Sione! You look awesome!! It was so cool to see all of you guys on NATIONAL TV!! :) Can't wait to see you again when he wins at home!!!

Amy said...

I second Roxxi's opinion. Sione looks awesome.

Charmaine said...

We were so bummed that Sione went home too!!! That sucks! You all looked so great though! Can't wait for the finale!

Sione and Britni Fa said...

I don't believe that there is any truth to the rumor going around about Kristin getting baptized. Sorry

Wooden Family said...

Britni I think we are all as angry as you guys are. I was so mad the whole time watching it. But of course I cried too. We love you all very much and very proud of Sione!!! Can't wait til he can start training me!

Duncan Family said...

wow what else is there to say. Ditto on everyone. But just for the record we hate ron too.