It's been a pretty busy week so we didn't have a whole lot planned this year, plus we kinda counted our trip to NY as our anniversary celebration. We dropped the kids off with Sione's mom and we did a little shopping & then saw the movie 17 Again. It was actually pretty good. We were debating whether or not to go to the gym afterwards to do bootcamp, but since all we could think of to do was go eat we decided we better head to the gym. So that's what we did on our anniversary.....bootcamp. How romantic! :)
Seriously though I just wanted to let Sione know how much I love him & how proud I am of him for all the hard work he has been putting in these past several months. You are the best husband a girl could ask for & an awesome dad to our kids. I love you TONS!! (Is that too mushy for you all?? We are in our honeymoon phase still) :)



3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Oh how cute!! Happy anniversary guys!!
Happy anniversary!! I would have opted for the dinner over bootcamp, but guess that's why I can't fit into my jeans yet!! :)
Post a Comment