Wednesday, April 22, 2009

They are definitely the Biggest Losers!!!

 Sometimes I don't know why I even bother watching the show anymore other than the fact that Filipe is still on.  I swear each week I just get more & more annoyed by these people.  I actually get a headache from them & I don't know why I let myself get so wrapped up in it....oh the DRAMA!!  I actually dreamt about the show last night.  I really wish that nasty, deceiving, backstabbing Brown team could hear what I have to say to them through the t.v.  I can't believe them!!  I don't know how they live with themselves know how manipulative they are & what liars they are.  Ugggghhhh!!!!  Ok, so I'll stop now because I could go on & on about those pieces of crap (brown sure if fitting for them.)  :)

I am working on my post from our trip to NY....it's kinda long but it should be posted soon (since I know you're all just dying to read it).

3 comments:

Charmaine said...

Amen!! And I can't wait to see the NY pics!

Amy said...

After watching last season with Heba and Ed and I forgot the other girls name, I would be ashamed of myself, which I bet they probably are. The sad thing is that you know the network is cutting a bunch of the crap out so what we're seeing is only a fraction of what's been going on. Props to Sione for putting up with them for as long as he did.

I'm excited to see your NY pics. How long were you guys there for? There is so much to do and see there. I think I'll head into the city tomorrow for a stroll in Central Park. It's supposed to be 81 degrees. WAHOO!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i hate them too. i hate them.